Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Don't worry, it's only a drill...


Robin takes shelter
Originally uploaded by athens2004blog.

Hey up folks

Hope you chaps in America had a lovely Thanksgiving - I tried to remember to post something on the day, but we don't celebrate it over here and, um, I forgot. But I hope you all had a nice one.

I took this picture this morning down by London Bridge (breaking news: it isn't falling down). The sign is on the side of a WWII museum that commemorates the air raids that London had to put up with during the war. I didn't actually know the museum existed until I walked past it. Might have to visit sometime...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the look of that museum too when i came across it - but only had 30 mins free and remember thinking it was quite expensive for only 30 mins - perhaps Robin giving it free publicity will get you free tickets?! R x

Dawn said...

Totally off the topic, but not really since it involves Robin, will you be going to any of the winter Olympics? You travel everywhere so this is not a crazy question.

Anonymous said...

OK - I'm going off topic too (Dawn started it! lol!). I was wondering if Robin might pose with a Christmas tree or Christmas lights. In the US we seem to be obsessed with decorating our homes for the holidays - just wondering if you do the same in England.

KJ in the USA