Friday, December 15, 2006

Sorry I missed a week!

Sorry folks, I missed last week's Thursday posting and I'm a day late with this one. It's obviously been pretty hectic since Junior arrived - and I haven't really left the house much!

Oh well, better late than never - here's Robin next to the Christmas candle thingy that's sitting in our window, which my wife's mum kindly brought us from Helsinki when she came to visit the baby. Looks very fetching as you pass it at midnight. I know this, because I've had to take the little one out in his pram at that time to calm him down from one of his crying spells...!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

You'll be amazed at the number of other folks out walking for the same reason - you might make a new friend and playmate for Junior when he gets bigger!

Anonymous said...

Is Robin keeping an eye on junior? Hopefully whilst he is sleeping!
Peter Derby

Anonymous said...

It's good to see Robin in the holiday spirit! Since Junior arrived too early to be a Christmas present, perhaps you receive instead the gift of him sleeping through the night - lol.

KJ in the USA

PS - I had to laugh a bit when I read Peter's response . . . and the use of the word "Whilst". I had 3 students from Britian in one of my classes this fall and they used this word a lot. Students in the class decided that it is a word that can only be used if you have a great British accent! It doesn't work with an American accent - lol!