Monday, September 24, 2007

Robin is back: a trip to Arsenal

Wow, has it really been that long? If anyone is still reading this, then I apologise profusely! I guess since fatherhood (the little fella's 10 months old now) I a) haven't been out and about to interesting places so much and b) haven't had a whole lot of time for blogging (sleeping is my favourite form of recreation these days).

But, here I am, back again with some more pictures of Robin (who's keeping well). On Saturday, we went on a trip to see Arsenal - currently top of the English Premier League - at their Emirates Stadium, which dedicated readers may remember Robin visited while it was being built and then for a friendly between Argentina and Brazil. They were playing Derby County, who my sister-in-law supports, but who aren't having a very good season. It ended up 5-0 to Arsenal. Anyway, here are the pics...


On the train, on the way to London


At Highbury & Islington tube station


A few drinks before the game


The game kicks off!

I'm going to try really hard to post more often now. It's nice to be back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who else is still out there? I often think of all the regulars. Bit worried to see Robin all lonely on the bench at the tube station but that was followed by empty glasses, so guess he did have a good time. Regards to everyone, Sarah, Derby

kılıç günü 2. bölüm izle said...

thanks