Tuesday, May 11, 2004

What do you think?

Now that I've managed to get athens2004blog.com onto a few search engines and directories, I seem to be getting a few more visitors. Which is nice. So I thought it was about time I asked you folk that are reading this what you think.

Do you reckon the Games will be ready in time? What are you particularly looking forward to about the Olympics? Read a quirky story about the Games? Or do you know of a young hopeful we should all look out for so that we can tell our friends all about them and then feel incredibly smug and clever when they romp to the gold medal?!

All contributions very welcome - just click the 'E-mail me' thingy over there on the left and I'll post them up (don't forget to say where you're from so that we can share in the global glory of the world wide web!)

No comments: