Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Blog gets 15,000th visitor! Robin off on new adventure!

Hey up

So, yes, sometime around midnight on Monday night, we got our 15,000th visitor - and you're still turning up in good numbers to read the blog. Very heartening, Thanks very much. I may even set up a new competition just so that you have a reason to keep in touch on the comments pages (you're all very quiet on that front)! I'll have a think for a question.

Plus, me and Robin are flying off on a new non-Olympic adventure tomorrow lunchtime. Look out for some fantastic tourist shots of Robin coming in the next few days...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never fear! Still checking in and awaiting news of the new adventure. You know, I think Robin has set a new record for air speed velocity, edging out the African swallow...

Cathy from NJ

Anonymous said...

I'm a daily Blogger and having made a comment after you wrote the Best Of section am hugely disappointed by the lack of response. It is a brilliant list yet none of the gang have responded. Come on, let's get back to the banter which was so good during the Olympics. I feel I made new friends who have just disappeared without so much as a squeak.
New or old to the site, say hello.
Sarah/Mum, England

Anonymous said...

Well, I tried to post this last night and apparently it didn't take. Hmmmm...

Anywho, never fear! I (at least) am checking in and am awaiting the tale of Robin's New Adventure. He is clocking quite a bit of mileage for a robin, and methinks he has edged out the African swallow in terms of air speed velocity. Barely. ;)

Looking forward to the contest,

Cathy from NJ :)

Anonymous said...

To Sarah/Mum:

I'm convinced it's a bug in the internet. I swear the post I made last night wasn't there but 5 minutes ago! Very bizarre...

Anonymous said...

Still checking in - Still 'crushing' on Robin! I actually have a nest of Robins in a tree in my front yard, so I think of your Robin often. Can't wait to see where your next adventure takes you!

KJ in the USA

noelle said...

Well, there was a holiday in the US on Monday so a lot of people on this side of the pond have been on vacation... er, holiday... myself included. My own web site was equally quiet during this period. Now I'm catching up on what I missed over here!