Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Blog gets 15,000th visitor! Robin off on new adventure!

Hey up

So, yes, sometime around midnight on Monday night, we got our 15,000th visitor - and you're still turning up in good numbers to read the blog. Very heartening, Thanks very much. I may even set up a new competition just so that you have a reason to keep in touch on the comments pages (you're all very quiet on that front)! I'll have a think for a question.

Plus, me and Robin are flying off on a new non-Olympic adventure tomorrow lunchtime. Look out for some fantastic tourist shots of Robin coming in the next few days...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never fear! Still checking in and awaiting news of the new adventure. You know, I think Robin has set a new record for air speed velocity, edging out the African swallow...

Cathy from NJ

Anonymous said...

I'm a daily Blogger and having made a comment after you wrote the Best Of section am hugely disappointed by the lack of response. It is a brilliant list yet none of the gang have responded. Come on, let's get back to the banter which was so good during the Olympics. I feel I made new friends who have just disappeared without so much as a squeak.
New or old to the site, say hello.
Sarah/Mum, England

Anonymous said...

Well, I tried to post this last night and apparently it didn't take. Hmmmm...

Anywho, never fear! I (at least) am checking in and am awaiting the tale of Robin's New Adventure. He is clocking quite a bit of mileage for a robin, and methinks he has edged out the African swallow in terms of air speed velocity. Barely. ;)

Looking forward to the contest,

Cathy from NJ :)

Anonymous said...

To Sarah/Mum:

I'm convinced it's a bug in the internet. I swear the post I made last night wasn't there but 5 minutes ago! Very bizarre...

Anonymous said...

Still checking in - Still 'crushing' on Robin! I actually have a nest of Robins in a tree in my front yard, so I think of your Robin often. Can't wait to see where your next adventure takes you!

KJ in the USA