Monday, September 27, 2004

Robin and Robyn!


They love each other like sister and brother
Originally uploaded by athens2004blog.

Yes, with Robin back in Britain after his jaunt to San Francisco, he spent the weekend catching up with his sister Robyn (for who my Mum had created a special new haircut!). This picture was taken at Burton Albion v York City football/soccer match.

Although York - my team - have had an awful start to the season in the lowest league they've played in for 80 years, I saw them win 2-0. We've only won three games out of 10 this season, and the two I've been to have both been victories. Last season, I saw 11 games and only one win!

In fact, Robin has only ever been to two York City games and his record is
Goals for: 5
Goals against: 0
Wins: 2

Not surprisingly a few of the long-suffering York fans were hoping he'll be coming again soon!

For now, though, he's got more travelling to do. Another country tomorrow - this time a little bit closer to home and this time with me (rather than my fiance). Watch le space...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Robyn! (Though I had pictured her a brunette.)

~ Ginger from TN