Friday, October 15, 2004

Robin's lunch-break adventure: Pt 3


Eye Eye Robin!
Originally uploaded by athens2004blog.

Directly behind where we took the Big Ben picture is the London Eye or the Millennium Wheel, depending on what you want to call it.

Robin was feeling a bit chilly by this time (and the rain was rainin' even harder), so I made him put on his woolly hat. Doesn't he look smart?

Once we'd taken the pictures we walked back along Embankment to the station there, came back on the tube and typed all this up - all within a lunch hour! Don't say I don't put the effort in for you folks!

1 comment:

Andria said...

Though I have to say I'm bummed that I didn't get to see the palace, I am glad to see the tower that holds Big Ben and much more! I hope you got Robin in out of the rain before he caught a cold! By the way, where does Robin find all of his stylish attire? Are there Robin boutiques in England that we are missing out on in Texas?
Andria from (you guessed it) Texas