Thursday, July 29, 2004

Check out my medals table...

Look over yonder on the left. Yup, just below the links and stuff. Yes, there's a medals table! Which will automatically update during the Games to show the Top 10 medal takers! Impressive stuff, eh? Question is, can the mighty GB make it in there? I'm guessing probably not.

Oh and I saw on telly that they've started trialling the spanking new trams in Athens, so it looks like public transport is on its way to being sorted out. Which is, undoubtedly, A Good Thing.

And for those in Blighty, there's a programme on BBC3 on this coming Sunday night about Radio One DJ Nmone, who's apparently spent a year training to see if she's good enough to race for Greece in the 400m at this year's Games. I'm guessing she won't make it, but it sounds like an interesting idea for a show. And after my Highland Games success last week, maybe it'll give me some tips on how to go about making the Olympics in 2008...

No comments: